Wednesday 3 March 2010

I am a bad, bad blogger!

I have been keeping up with the list though, honestly! February was a little bit hectic and Lydia was off school for 2 weeks after she developed chicken pox part way through half term! So, I'll catch up here the things that I've done.


10. Send 10 cards, just because
I sent Dawn a fab card with old ladies in a social club on the front to let her know I was thinking about her.

16. Bake once a month
This month I made themed chicken pox cupcakes with Lydia!



25. Buy 10 bunches of flowers
I bought myself some gorgeous tulips

35. Throw away 10 things from each room
I had a clear out of some of the junk in the kitchen, I think it might take a few goes to make it look clutter free though!

52. Get curtains for the lounge
I did it!! We've lived here almost 10 years now and have never had any curtains! We're up steps and not overlooked so it never seemed like a priority but when I saw some nice ones reduced at Tesco direct I decided to go for it. The window is huge so all the ones I really like are very expensive so I just got some plain ones.

55. Dance around with the girls once a week
I love doing this! Lydia calls them slipper parties as I get them ready for bed and we have a last minute burst of energy before milk and stories. Paul's just got Just Dance for the wii so I expect that will be brought out regularly now!

65. Text or email a friend every month
Text my lovely friend to let her know I was thinking of her.

87. Get an iPhone
Wooo! I got it the minute my contract was up! Love it, currently boring everyone with photos of every boring detail of everything, just because I can!

See, I have been productive. Kind of! Must update more in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment