Monday 24 May 2010

56. Make a daisy chain

Modern daisies are not like the daisies of my childhood. For a start there aren't millions of the pink tipped beauties everywhere you look. Maybe there still is on the school field but I think they'd object to me just rocking up 15 years later to pick daisies. And they might ask for the Tricolore back.
Anyway, the ones in my mum's garden are a lot weedier than old school daisies, thinner stems which made nipping them with my (much bigger) hands very difficult. It took me ages to do and I was quite proud that I'd managed it.
Then this happened. Trashed in seconds and I remembered why I hadn't spent much time making daisy chains in recent years.

photo

1 comment:

  1. Yet something else that isn't like it used to be. [sigh]
    Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete