Sunday 4 July 2010

17. Make birthday cakes for each of the girl's birthdays

For Lydia's birthday I decided to make not one, but 24 cakes!



She wanted Hannah Montana cakes so I bought little plastic rings from ebay for the top of them. I had a little wobble midweek and decided to buy a plastic flavoured one from Morrisons. Then I had an unexpected morning off work on friday so I decided to give them a go. They turned out much better than I had expected them too. So good I've been asked to bake for the PTA's autumn fair!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my comment disappeared or perhaps I didn't post properly! Will try again..WOW! This is fabulous! I can't believe you had a wobble, you are a fab baker and need to give yourself more credit. Is it to late to enlist you to do Aidan's cake? How much do you charge? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want cupcakes or an owl, I'm your gal. That's pretty much my repertoire ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab. Where did you get your cakestand from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's from a florist wholesalers near me. They have them on ebay though, they do this flowery one or a football one.

    ReplyDelete