Monday 7 March 2011

8. Lose 4 stones

Urgh, I wasn't going to post this but I decided you have to take the rough with the smooth. Ladies and gentleman, I have gained weight two weeks on the trot.
Not a huge amount (1lb last week, 0.5lb this week) but it's not good. I know exactly why I've gained. Eating like a big fat pig.
The cake in the last post? All gone. The crisps for lunchboxes? Gone. Biscuits because it's not fair that everyone else has to miss out because I'm on a diet? Gone. Cheap and nasty basics chocolate bought to bake with? Erm... that'll be gone too. 600g of sports mixture? Gone. Tin of Roses at work? Gone. I have fallen off the wagon spectacularly.

Tomorrow I'm climbing back on. Spurred on by someone telling me that I'd lost weight (Thanks Edel x) and remembering why I want to do this.

If you see me near a biscuit tin hit me with a big stick ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment