Sunday 29 August 2010

11. Go on 10 dates

I can't help but think I was being slightly ambitious when I thought up my list. 10 dates? 8 months in and I've only managed 1! We, I mean we.

Anyway, yesterday was our anniversary. We've been married 6 years now. Here we are, the happy couple. We scrub up ok don't we? Shame that was the last time I actually scrubbed up at all!

wedding_0038

So, my mum looked after the children while we went to the cinema. It was the first time I'd been to the cinema to see an adult film (hey, not that kind of adult film!) in more than five years. When we got there I realised why. How expensive? £7.50 each for the film, £7.40 for a hotdog and a coke. Mental. But I enjoyed it, and I even laughed at Adam Sandler.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! We are planning a date for our anniversary too. I think I told you, Bernard wanted to do Go Ape!! I instead booked a spa afternoon and was going to try to fit the cinema on too but don't think we'll have time. Wish I'd known there was an Adam Sandler film on, he loves him.

    I'm glad you had a good time. I beg to differ re the last time you scrubbed up! I guess it's not everyday you can wear a white dress though. Here's to more husband/wife dates x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, Go Ape? That's so funny! Very romantic!
    I hate Adam Sandler so much normally. All the things that I wanted to see don't start until this weekend but it was actually ok.

    ReplyDelete