Friday 6 August 2010

16. Bake once a month

It's only the 6th of the month and I've already baked twice!

Brownies: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1223/bestever-brownies?pager.offset=120
They really are the best ever! I put turkish delight in mine (I seem to have a fetish, I made (slightly disastrous) TD cupcakes last week too) They were fantastic. I'm rubbish at brownies. I made some a few weeks ago that were like chocolate cake that wasn't quite cooked through, urgh. Have I mentioned how good these were? Delicious!

Fairy Cakes: I intended taking some of the brownies to work but I ate them all instead. So yesterday I knocked up a quick batch of buns. Well, it was supposed to be quick but I was a bit mithered and was trying to simultaneously make tea. Result = 1 egg smashed all over the floor and one tray or slightly over cooked chips! Still, the cakes went down ok. I might even do it again for them!

1 comment:

  1. Why it it that everyone in the world knows about Betty's other than me?!

    ReplyDelete