Friday 1 January 2010

January 1st 2010

So here it is. The start of a new year, of a new decade and of a new challenge for me.

I first heard of the 101 things in 1001 days project last year when a few virtual friends started their projects. I tried to make a list then but I didn't get very far and I soon lost interest. I followed some of their blogs and decided that one day I'd join in with them, if I could think of enough exciting things to put on my list. And so today is that day.

Whilst compiling my list I decided that the things didn't have to be huge things, or important things or even very exciting but that they must all mean something to me. I hope they might be of interest to some of you too.

I do reserve the right to change my list at anytime, it's my project remember!

So, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment