Monday 25 January 2010

January 24rd 2010

21. Go to the cinema

On sunday morning we got up early (too early for a sunday, sundays should be alarm free) and took the girls to the cinema as a treat for Lydia's good schoolwork. Kids AM is only 95p each so if they didn't like it then it wasn't a massive loss. One of the reasons I've not been to the cinema is the extortionate price (that and the fact Dave has fallen asleep during every film I've ever watched with him)
Charlotte was surprisingly good. She's a bit of a menace at the best of times so I was slightly worried about taking her somewhere she'd be enclosed and have to stay quiet. Three packets of raisins and almost a whole tub of popcorn kept her occupied though!

This is what we went to see. I secretly enjoyed it. Guinea Pigs rock.



The girls waiting for the film to start. I didn't get any decent photos as Lydia puts her hands over her face, Victoria Beckham style, when the flash goes off!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was better than the non-animated G-Force starring Sienna Miller which is most probably the worst film I have ever seen!

    EYx

    ReplyDelete